Endorsed by The Voice Over Network and WoVO, industry associations of voice talent that have been vetted as professional voice actors.
- Markus Steffen, Producer, Germany
We produce more than just voice-overs. It's all about you and your brand. We moved forward to extending our services by providing fully produced radio commercials, radio imaging, video productions and marketing branding for small businesses. As a creative producer and sound engineer I have worked in production studios since the 90's and have learned to produce compelling audio and video, working with highly talented engineers and producers in the media industry.
Every audio production is listened to by a set of ears that have worked in media for two decades.
Every video production is produced with the finest touch.
Every marketing branding for small businesses is created with care and with YOU in mind.
This creative process is really exciting and it's been an honour to have worked with many satisfied and happy clients.
Being Dutch, I love the water. This is no surprise as Holland was created by re-claiming the land. The Netherlands (Holland) is a country that thrives on its export. And fittingly, I'm an export too. I moved to the UK in 2006.
Having voiced for big brands like Apple, BMW, Vodafone, Airbnb and Siemens I also provide voice-overs for local and regional businesses, eLearning, corporate videos, commercials. Mostly, producers use my native Dutch voice-overs for their productions. That's 80% of my day-to-day. But the other 20% can come as a surprise because some of my clients prefer to have the same voice for their English videos with a Dutch accent.
I love working in my studio, being creative and promptly getting the job done with success.
Whatever the production may be, I understand that efficiency is important to you. My ultimate goal is to make you look good by making your clients happy.
Melvin Vermeer | +44(0)7796860186 | email@example.com